- You need to establish the paternity of a child.
- There are no solicitors or government departments involved.
- You don’t need to change the name on a birth certificate.
How do I start the process?
Order your kit online or call 021 4367992 to speak to us.
- We will send you out a kit
- It normally consists of 3 sets of swabs, one each for the mother, the child and the alleged father.
- There are also instructions on how to take your samples, a simple application form and a FREEPOST return mailing envelope. You can take your kit to your GP if you prefer.
- We can tailor your kit if you have more or fewer people to test.
Contact DNA Ireland
Take your samples
- Complete the application form and send everything back to us in the freepost mailer provided along with the fee.
- Your report will be issued within 5-7 working days.
- We will normally email your report but we are more than happy to post a copy to you, for your records.
Phone us on 021 4367992 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org at any time if you have any questions or concerns.